Cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) offers 3-D visualization and more accurate imaging compared to conventional radiographs. Radiodent offers precise and focused, small and large view CBCT scans with a very affordable pricing structure depending upon the field of interest.
Our NewTom Giano CBCT is the only machine with SafeBeam™ technology, which fine-tunes the radiation dose to the patient according to the body size.
- Implant Planning
- Basal implants
- Orthodontic treatment planning
- Complex Impacted teeth
- Endodontic surveys for RCTs and other applications
- Periodontal surveys for assessment of bony height & defects
- TMJ assessment
- Oral & Maxillofacial pathologies (Cysts, tumours), Cleft lip & cleft palate
- Paediatric surveys (Growth assessment, space management)
- Sinus and airway analysis
- Precise, safe and predictable surgery
- Smaller surgical time
- Rapid healing with flapless surgery
- Minor incisions with minimal bleeding and pain
Orthopantomograph (OPG) is a 2-dimensional view of the entire upper & lower jaws from ear to ear. An OPG displays all the teeth of upper & lower jaws on a single film.
An OPG may also reveal problems within the jawbone that otherwise go unnoticed or undiagnosed and the joint which connects the jawbone to the head, called the Temporomandibular joint or TMJ.
LATERAL CEPHALOGRAMS (or Lat Ceph)
A Lateral Cephalogram is taken from the side of the face to assess and accurately measure the current and future relationship of upper and lower jaws and therefore assess the patient’s bite. This is particularly beneficial for orthodontic treatment planning.
OTHER SKULL VIEWS
- PA Waters / PNS view
- PA Ceph
- Skull AP/ PA